i love how on tumblr we can all just collectively agree that Tobias Eaton looks like this
but who knows? maybe these front runners will be a great tobias eaton
HOW CAN DREW ROY NOT EVEN BE IN THE RUNNING LOOK AT HIM
Tris and Tobias.
“I am his, and he is mine, and it has been that way all along.”
they said that Taylor Kitsch, Armie Hammer, and Garrett Hedlund were the top 3 choices for Finnick Odair and it turns out that none of them actually got cast for the role… And now there are reports saying that Lucas Till, Luke Bracey, Jack Reynor, and Brenton Thwaites are the top choices for Tobias Eaton…Well do y’all see my point?
we. have. hope.
OUR TOBIAS IS IN THIS PIC!
Then I realize what it is. It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.
Here are the reasons:
1. He’s hot. Tobias is hot. Well, to Tris, at least.
2. He’s not very well-known in the whole movie thing, but he’s pretty well-known (I guess) in television series, like Teen Wolf (which he is no longer a part of). ‘Divergent’ would be a great boost for his career. He could become the next Peeta, or, Josh Hutcherson.
3. I know Tobias is a character of mixed race and his mother is of colour [apparently Middle Eastern]. Colton Haynes is not entirely white. He’s half European and half Cherokee [Native peoples]. So that draws a similarity between Haynes and Eaton. They are both mixed.
4. He’s not Max Irons. He’ll never be and he obviously can’t be. But he’s the next best thing. Plus, his acting is great. I think he’d make an awesome Four. He has this mysterious edge to him and on Teen Wolf, you see both of his vulnerable sides and his mean sides [oh, boy. Four can be PRETTY nasty and mean. Eg., the Peter situation, the Drew situation, et cetera]. We need someone who can play out vulnerability and meanness [rather critical, actually] well. And I think Colton Haynes can pull both off very well.
5. Not really a solid, valid reason but… HE LOOKS SO GOOD WITH SHAILENE WOODLEY. ASDFASDFAJSDKFJASDFJKL; they make the best Tris and Tobias ever.
6. He’s just a sweet guy in general, that Colton dude. You should see him in his interviews. He’s super nice. No matter if he’s had a bad day or if he’s jet-lagged. The man’s nice [and his looks are just a big fucking bonus, y’know] and it seems like he deserves something big like Divergent and the role of Four.
So, those are my reasons. (: